SPMG is a Pricing Strategy Consulting and Training Firm that helps our clients increase revenues through price value positioning. We leverage the collective experience of world-renowned thought leaders to uncover the full profit potential of our clients’ products and services and create clear and sustainable strategies that drive incremental revenue and profitability.
SPMG has brought together a broad set of directors to catalyze a global market for price consulting, research and training. Without these talented and dedicated people, we would not exist today. All of us share a collective purpose of enabling companies to improve upon their price-value proposition in their local communities and around the world.
Each director contributes in a different way. Some are skilled in price-value training, value modelling, research and pricing strategy, while others focus on analytics or software design. Our mission is to build out a growing partnership of pricing professionals committed to pricing expertise throughout the world. We do this by providing a multi-platform forum through which exceptionally talented directors create, capture and communicate cutting edge pricing strategies, tactics, technology and training.
Position: Regional Director/Partner
Locations: North America, Latin America, South America, Europe, APAC Region
In your role as a Director you will:
- Provide value-added consultative solutions to regional clients on current business and price-value conditions
- Manage the overall planning, pricing and execution of consulting/research engagements
- Plan and lead teams while mentoring and coaching them to their highest potential
- Assist in the guidance of the practise in both strategy, tactics, marketing and social media
- Contribute to practice growth through promotional activities, networking, and client prospecting
- Promote your practice via publishing articles, blog postings, webinars, speaking engagements
- Travel occasionally to international destinations to work with clients at their regional offices
The preferred profile we are seeking for regional directors/partners includes:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Could have sales experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant consulting or research work experience
- Works well in a fast paced, challenging environment with senior level consultants
- Develops solutions through debate and discussion, with internal teams and external clients
- Works with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced in project management including problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively in a second language is considered an asset
- Is authorized and capable to enter other countries to work on client assignments if required
- If you wish to explore further, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.